Dense Fog Advisory Issued
Tue, Oct 3 @ 3:54am
Dense Fog Advisory issued October 3 at 3:46AM EDT until October 3 at 10:00AM EDT by NWS State College PA
* WHAT...Visibility one quarter mile or less in dense fog.
* WHERE...Portions of central Pennsylvania.
* WHEN...Until 10 AM EDT this morning.
* IMPACTS...Hazardous driving conditions due to low visibility.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Visibility will vary greatly with
elevation, since the dense fog will be mainly limited to the
valleys especially those containing larger streams and rivers.
If driving, slow down, use your low-beam headlights, and leave
plenty of distance ahead of you.
For dense fog safety information, visit weather.gov/fog.
The latest forecast information can be found on the
NWS State College Facebook page and Twitter @NWSStateCollege,
or on the web at weather.gov/ctp.
This notification was posted by West York. West York is solely responsible for this notification and unless specifically indicated, no other community or individual utilizing Savvy Citizen is sponsoring, responsible for, or endorsing this notification.