Notice From Chief of Police John Berger
|Sent||Tue, Mar 17 @ 3:13pm|
Effective immediately, the Ligonier Valley Police Department is temporarily modifying its operations as described below:
1) Emergency calls where a person's personal safety or property is in immediate danger, officers will promptly respond to the scene and handle in the appropriate manner.
If you do have to face to face communication with an officer at your residence or place of business, please immediately advise the officer if you or someone at your residence or business have been affected by the Coronavirus.
2) When an officer receives a non-emergency call (theft, property damage, etc.), the officer will use discretion whether to respond in person or handle by telephone.
3) The door's at both the township municipal building and the town hall will be locked until further notice. To assist with inquiries, you can make contact with a police officer at 724-238-5105. If you can not reach an officer please leave a voicemail.
4) There will be a temporary suspension of the following: fingerprinting at the station, written traffic warnings should be mailed to LVPD #1 Municipal Park Drive, Ligonier PA 15658.
5) Pennsylvania State Reportable Crash Reports completed by the Ligonier Valley Police Department can be obtained by going to www.crashdocs.corn. You can provide the accident information to your insurance company or go to the website yourself and pay the mandated fee to obtain a copy of a reportable accident report.
Thank you for cooperation and support!
Chief of Police
John E. Berger
This notification was posted by Ligonier Borough. Ligonier Borough is solely responsible for this notification and unless specifically indicated, no other community or individual utilizing Savvy Citizen is sponsoring, responsible for, or endorsing this notification.